We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 4pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
Perfect for users that don't want to calibrate and install their OSD.
No more hassle with FTDI
Filtering reduces noise in video
- Thick copper and wide power routing to handle the most demanding power setup
- Dimension 36mm x 36mm (30.5mm x 30.5mm mounting holes)
- Built-in power distribution regulators to handle 2S-6S
- Built in multi stages power filter for Video Transmitter and Camera with pre-installed and conveniently located connectors
- 12V & 3A and 5V& 3A output - can be used for FPV cam and accessories
- NTSC and PAL can be easily selected using the onboard button
- Plug and Play (PnP) OSD information: Flight pack voltage, current draw, total current consumption, RSSI, flight timer, Lap counter&timer
- Maximum motor current 140A total
- Automatic flight timer shows actual flight time
- RSSI detection (FRsky ppm and analog compatible) displays in percentage
- Auto Battery alarm blinks the battery voltage when pack voltage hits the low limit
- Low RSSI turns on optional buzzer (very handy to locate a downed quad)
- Onscreen menu allows user to calibrate pack voltage reading, current calibration, rssi
- Input, battery alarm level…etc....
- Lap Timer onscreen counter
- Lost model Siren (optional Buzzer)
- Input voltage range: 2S-6S operation
- PDB current handling: 160A burst
- BECs: Regulated 5V (3A) and 12V (3A)
- Construction: 2oz copper PCB
- Integrated LC filter
- 5/12V switch for CCD board camera (filtered power)
- 5/12V switch for video transmitter (filtered power)
- 5V and 12V output pads
- Filtered main battery voltage for OSD
- OSD: Flight pack voltage, current draw, total current consumption, RSSI, flight timer, lap counter & timer
- Dimensions: 36 x 36mm
- Mounting holes: M3 30.5x30.5mm
- Weight: 9g
- 1 x PROSD 12V 5V BEC OSD Power Distribution Board
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
UK Postage: Low value, small packages are sent using Royal Mail First Class. Larger and higher value orders are sent with Royal Mail First Class Recorded delivery. Consignments exceeding 2kg will be shipped using DHL or by a courier of our discretion. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery. Shipping cost are calculated once items have been been placed in your basket. We process orders Monday to Friday. Here at Flying Tech we pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4pm the same day - please note that the DHL cut off for same day collection, next day delivery is 11AM. Otherwise orders will be dispatched within 48 hours of receipt of payment. A confirmation email will be sent when your items have been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg and that a few products are exempt from the offer.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer this download.
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.