We ship worldwide - Same day shipping on all orders placed before 4pm - FREE delivery on UK orders over £99 <1kg*
The Matek HUBOSD eco X-Type PCB is a multifunctional HUB with 4 channel PDB, dual BECs, a current sensor and a plug and play integrated OSD.
The PDB can provide power up to four ESCs rated at 30A per channel and compatible with 3 to 5S LiPo batteries. The BEC outputs provide 5volts at 2A and 12volts at 0.5A. The 5V BEC connection is ideal for powering your flight controller or RC receiver. The 12v BEC is a linear type regulator so no LC filter is needed to clean up the power supply if used for a 12V FPV camera.
The built-in STOSD8 (OSD) is integrated into the PDB and therefore super easy to use as it doesn't rely on a connection to you FC; it's totally independent. It supports lots of functions including auto battery cell detection, low voltage alarm, current draw, automatic flight timer, onscreen pilot ID and more. The OSD function can be used without any programming, but if you wish to change any of the default settings or enable functions for example the pilot ID, there is a very simple GUI - download here (you will need a FTDI USB programmer).
The PDB is well designed with corner mounted ESC power connections for a neat installation and a sided mounted XT60 power connector.
The HUBOSD Eco PDB is also available in an H configuration - HUBOSD eco H-Type.
Genuine Matek Product - beware of fakes.
- Built-in STOSD8-SE - plug and play OSD
- Current sensor 140A max
- 2oz copper, 4-layers & 2mm PCB
- 1x Battery input, 4x ESC outputs. 2x BEC 5V outputs, 2x BEC 10V outputs
- Camera signal and ground pads, video transmitter signal and ground pads
- 1x Serial port (RX, TX, G)
- With XT60 connector
- Autodetect PAL/NTSC - Auto sense PAL / NTSC cam at OSD startup.
- Dynamic on screen info - Basic info for flight. More info after landing.
- Automatic flight timer - Trigger but a current >2A.
- Automatic cell detection - STOSD detects the cell numbers automatically when the LiPo is connected.
- Low voltage alarm - Auto battery alarm blinks the battery voltage when pack voltage hits the low limit.
- Exceeding mAh alarm - Auto capacity alarm blinks the mAh when capacity exceed the setting. Default is 1000mAh.
- Min.voltage & Max.current recorder - Current less than 2A & keep 5 seconds. Min.Voltage & Max.current will be shown on screen.
- Onscreen Pilot ID - Default Pilot ID is disable. you can enable it in GUI.
- Firmware upgradable - Firmware upgradable to ensure any user can enjoy any new features that we might release the future.
- Plug & Play - You can use it with default firmware & settings. No PC connection needed if you don’t want to change the settings.
- Simple GUI - No complicated settings.
- Input voltage range: 8 - 21VDC(3~5s LiPo) w/ TVS protection
- Regulated 5V and 12V outputs
- Current Rating: 4X30A (Max.4x35A)
- Current sensor: 140A
- Current signal output: 3.3V ADC for Flight controler
- Built-in STOSD8
- 51x36x4mm, 9g
- Mounting holes 30.5mm Ø3mm
BEC 12V Outputs
- Linear regulator, very low noise. LC Filter is needless.
- Designed for Video TX or FPV camera.
- Voltage: 12.0 +/- 0.3VDC (4~5S operation)
- Continuous current: [email protected] IN, [email protected] IN
- Short-circuit tolerant (2 seconds/minute)
- If the battery is 3S LiPo, Output voltage=3S LiPo voltage - 1V
BEC 5V Outputs
- Designed for RC Receivers, Flight controllers, OSD, and Servos.
- DC/DC synchronous buck regulator.
- Voltage: 5.0 +/- 0.1VDC
- Continuous current: 2 Amps (Max.2.5A 10s/minute)
- Output Ripple: 40mV (VIn=16V, [email protected] load)
- Short-circuit tolerant (5 seconds/minute)
- Autodetect PAL/NTSC
- Dynamic on screen info
- Automatic flight timer
- Automatic cell detection
- Low battery alarm
- Exceeding mAh alarm
- Min.voltage & Max.current recorder
- Onscreen Pilot ID
- Firmware upgradable
- Simple GUI & setting
- Plug & Play
- Matek HUBOSD eco X-Type
- Nylon mounting fixtures
Sorry, we don't currently have any product related advice for this item. For general tips, tutorials and help please check out our Multirotor Beginner's Guide. Alternatively feel free to ask us a question.
All information relating to shipping and delivery is stated here. Should you not find what you are looking for, please contact us.
UK Postage: Low value, small packages are sent using Royal Mail First Class. Larger and higher value orders are sent with Royal Mail First Class Recorded delivery. Consignments exceeding 2kg will be shipped using DHL or by a courier of our discretion. All high value orders are fully insured and will likely require a signature on delivery. Shipping cost are calculated once items have been been placed in your basket. We process orders Monday to Friday. Here at Flying Tech we pride ourselves on our quick turnaround of orders. If stocks levels allow, we aim to dispatch orders placed before 4pm the same day - please note that the DHL cut off for same day collection, next day delivery is 11AM. Otherwise orders will be dispatched within 48 hours of receipt of payment. A confirmation email will be sent when your items have been dispatched. If you wish to change your order, please contact us promptly, as we won't be able to make amendments once the order has been shipped.
FREE shipping in the UK on orders over £99 (this is a signed for service and insured to a maximum of £40). Please note that the offer only applies to orders with a total weight under 1Kg and that a few products are exempt from the offer.
International Postage: We are based in the UK, but ship to most worldwide destinations. Postage rates are calculated by the weight and shipment location, the price is quoted during the checkout. Low value order can be sent by Air Mail, but are not insured. Higher value, heavy goods will be sent with DHL or an alternative courier. Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
For our international customers who require a rapid delivery we off a DHL Express service. DHL Express offers NEXT DAY delivery to most European destinations and a very fast delivery for countries further afield, generally 2-3 days. For country specific estimated transit times, please refer to the table below.
Transmit times based on deliveries to main cities
We reserve the right to modify, remove or add to any of these services at any time. We endeavour to ship all items as fast as possible. If you would like an alternative shipping arrangement to be made please contact us.